Date and Venue

23 - 24 February 2013

at Soba Teaching and Training Centre, University of Khartoum Medical Campus, Khartoum, Sudan

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

About the Guest Speaker


Paul J Corney is an advisor, coach and knowledge management practitioner. He is an early pioneer of intranets in the mid 90s and one of the first ‘knowledge managers’ in the City of London I’ve led many challenging assignments, often cross culture, and frequently cross continent. I was a visiting lecturer on knowledge and information management at London Metropolitan University and have published numerous articles the most recent of which is featured in Making Knowledge Management Work for Your Organization published by Ark Group in 2012.  I speak at and chair international events and run masterclasses. In 2013 I am again chairing KMUK, running a masterclass on knowledge retention in Singapore and helping the health industry in Sudan to share knowledge.

Diplomacy intrigues me. I am a member of the Royal Institute for International Affairs (Chatham House) and the Institute of Directors. I’ve been the Chairman of Pyecombe Golf Club and the Manager of Hassocks Football Club both of which taught me the need for effective engagement.

No comments:

Post a Comment